Driver personnel are extremely vital to the success of our organization therefore the following is a list of the minimum requirements to gain employment with Laughlin Trucking, Inc. All applicants will be expected to meet additional requirements listed in Laughlin Trucking’s policy manual for continued employment.
- Driver applicant must be qualified and have verifiable doubles experience within the previous 10 years.
- Driver applicant must meet all requirements listed by the Department of Transportation (parts 391.1 thru 391.67 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations book) for assured compliance.
- Driver applicant must be in possession of only one CDL and it should be issued by the state of his or her residence.
- Driver applicant must pass a pre-employment controlled substance test, company road test, and ride along training before being offered a driving position.
- Driver applicant must possess a current medical card or pass a D.O.T physical.
- Driver applicant must present a clean, well groomed professional appearance.